There is currently an issue creating new image thumbnails. This issue will be resolved shortly. All other services are functioning correctly. Curious about how Brock University's Sakai-Based LMS was named Isaak?. Find out more here
How can I find out what I can do with articles under library subscriptions
From Information about Isaak, Brock University's Sakai-Based LMS
- Go to the Library’s A-Z list of e-journals - http://sfx.scholarsportal.info/brock/azlist/default
- Search or browse for the journal you wish to use
- Click on the SFX icon (looks like an S in a circle) next to the journal title
- Confirm whether article can be posted on CMS (“Course Management System”, e.g. Isaak/Sakai) or whether you can link to it.
- You can click on CMS/CoursePacks/Link/Print for an explanation of what each refers to.
- If CMS is 'yes', post away. If CMS is 'no', but you see a 'yes' to linking, you can link to the work instead. For tips on how to create stable (“persistent”) links (which can be accessed off-campus and which work, even if the publisher rearranges its website), visit http://brocku.ca/node/11627 or contact Library Reserves or your Liaison Librarian.