From Redefining/E-Defining Brock: A Symposium on e-Learning
Re-Defining/E-Defining Brock: A Symposium on e-Learning
Please contribute. Here's how.
To modify the contents of this page:
- To leave comments click the discussion tab at the very top of the page.
- The next step is to simply type.
- There is a formatting toolbar at the top of the edit page, but if you focus on the content someone else can add the formatting later.
Still not sure what to do? Contact the CTLET.
 Event Details
e-Learning is changing universities. How are things changing at Brock?
Provost and Vice-President Academic Murray Knuttila will keynote this unique event.
All members of the Brock University community are welcome to attend.
Anyone can register for this April 13th event at: https://ctlet.brocku.ca/events/node/348
- Meet at 8:30 at the Pond Inlet
- Opening Remarks: Philip Wright, Executive Director Information Technology Services
- Keynote: Re-defining/E-defining Brock Murray Knuttila, Provost and Vice-President, Academic
- A Student Perspective: Zoe Brannigan-Pipe, M.Ed student
- Video Student Voices
- 9:40-10:40 Demonstrations – Session One:
- 10:45 Break
- 11:00-12:00 Issues-Based Discussions (facilitator-led)
- Planning Considerations: Sandra Plavinskis, CAECO; Jon Radue, COSC
- Institutional Support: John Lye, Humanities & Jill Grose, CTLET
- Workload Issues and Rewards: Maureen Connolly, PEKN & John Sivell, DALS
- The Digital Student: Candace Figg, EDUC & Barry Joe, IASC
- Steps for moving your course online: Giulia Forsythe & Matt Clare, CTLET
- 12:00 Lunch & Plenary discussion: Synthesizing our Learning
- 1:15 – 2:00 Demonstrations – Session Two:
- 2:00 Closing Remarks: “What we’ve heard” Murray Knuttila, Provost and Vice-President, Academic
 Twitter Feed