This site has been marked as stale and may be removed soon if no updates are made.
Best Practices in Teaching and Learning Symposium 2007
From Brock University Teaching Wiki
A day of great speakers and workshops as we revisit the relationships between curriculum planning and development and course content, instructional strategies and assessment.
 Resources from presentations
 Peter Wolf
A Constellation of Courses: Faculty-Driven Curriculum<
 Panel Presentations
- Links from Kevin Kee's panel presentation: Course web site: http://www.cosc.brocku.ca/Offerings/3F00/
- Technology: Challenges and Opportunities for Curriculum Planning Flash movie of presentation slides
- Vygotsky and Learning Commons: Library as Curriculum Partner
- How the Learning Commons Can Function in Support of Learner-Centered Pedagogy
- Brock Learning Commons report to Senate TRPC April 2007
- Vygotsky in the Learning Commons
Moving Courses Online - Links: Blackboard Greenhouse