There is currently an issue creating new image thumbnails. This issue will be resolved shortly. All other services are functioning correctly. This site has been marked as stale and may be removed soon if no updates are made.
Best Practices in Teaching and Learning Symposium 2007
From Brock University Teaching Wiki
A day of great speakers and workshops as we revisit the relationships between curriculum planning and development and course content, instructional strategies and assessment.
 Resources from presentations
 Peter Wolf
A Constellation of Courses: Faculty-Driven Curriculum<
 Panel Presentations
- Links from Kevin Kee's panel presentation: Course web site: http://www.cosc.brocku.ca/Offerings/3F00/
- Technology: Challenges and Opportunities for Curriculum Planning Flash movie of presentation slides
- Vygotsky and Learning Commons: Library as Curriculum Partner
- How the Learning Commons Can Function in Support of Learner-Centered Pedagogy
- Brock Learning Commons report to Senate TRPC April 2007
- Vygotsky in the Learning Commons
Moving Courses Online - Links: Blackboard Greenhouse