This site is a Wiki. Please feel free to update, edit or comment on any page via the "edit" and "discussion" tabs above.
Information about Isaak, Brock University's Sakai-Based LMS:Copyrights
From Information about Isaak, Brock University's Sakai-Based LMS
You are free
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions
You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Attribute this work
What does "Attribute this work" mean?
The page you came from contained embedded licensing metadata, including how the creator wishes to be attributed for re-use. You can use the HTML here to cite the work. Doing so will also include metadata on your page so that others can find the original work as well.
If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar licence to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- The author's moral rights are retained in this licence.
Your fair dealing and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full licence) available here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/ca/legalcode.en
For more information please see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/ca/