There is currently an issue creating new image thumbnails. This issue will be resolved shortly. All other services are functioning correctly.
From Information about Isaak, Brock University's Sakai-Based LMS
Isaak, Brock's Sakai System
You can access Brock University's Sakai-Based LMS at https://lms.brocku.ca
| Sakai/Isaak help documentation and FAQ
Instructors: please contact the CPI if you need any assistance building your Isaak site.
Students please contact The Student Support Desk if you need help with Isaak.
Brock University's Sakai-based Learning Management System (LMS) is located at https://lms.brocku.ca . Named Isaak, this new system is built upon the community-based LMS: Sakai. Brock University has invested a lot of time, money and effort into ensuring this system is reliable, scalable, and has sufficient capacity.
This wiki contains information about Sakai/Isaak at Brock University and the revised and contextualized contents of Sakai's original help documentation. You're welcome to add any improvements.
- Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) article
- Help articles
- Instructors: Instructors Guide to Getting Started
- Students: Student's Guide to getting started with on-line courses.
- Information about the common Text Editor used by tools like Forums, Assignments, Resources and others.
- Feedback is always welcome.
About Isaak/Sakai at Brock University
- Articles about how Brock University started using a Sakai-based system
- Statistics on Isaak/Sakai's usage at Brock University
|Instructors, you might want to start with the Instructors Guide to Getting Started article. Please contact the CPI if you need any assistance building your Isaak site -- Category:Workshops|
|More Tools -- Instruct's Guide to Getting Started|
This is a Wiki
This web site is a Wiki, a web site you are welcome to help construct. New to using a wiki? Here's some basic help:
- Quick Editing Example
- Help with Wiki formatting and the editing Tool Bar It should be noted that in most cases you can just type and you contribution will be added.
- You can help by editing our wiki. You might want to start with the articles we've marked as needing review.
- When making edits please consider our Style Guide.